So I have been a little behind on my blog posts lately, things have been hectic. With me recovering from surgery, planning our wedding and organising Gabriel’s 1st birthday, it has been manic! With my to do list getting bigger and bigger I have found it easy to fall off the healthy eating wagon and grab anything and everything I can get my hands on. Hungry and unorganised Kylie = eating junk and getting fatter Kylie. Not good for my wedding dress! But sometimes it is hard to eat what you should. I am a lover of comfort food and eating salad especially on a cold Aberdeen day just is not going to happen. So that is why I decided to make my own ‘Healthy’ pizzas. It was a quick and relatively healthy option that I could also feed to my husband to be.
Here is what you will need
- Warburtons Gluten Free wraps
- Italian cherry tomato paste with basil
- Mature Cheddar Cheese or Feta Cheese if you are looking for a healthier option
- Fresh Tomatoes
- Baby Spinach
- Meat of your choice : We chose chorizo slices and ham for our little one
- You can add what ever you like, but I find if you put too many toppings it becomes over crowded and not as tasty.
Preheat your oven or grill to 200°C. Open the pack of wraps, these are one of the best gluten free wraps out there and really makes a delicious, thin, crispy pizza base. Evenly spread the cherry tomato paste over one side.
Once that is done, start putting your toppings on. I started with Chorizo slices, Tomato, Pepper, Spinach and then cheese.
Bake in the oven until crispy and the cheese is melted. And viola! A quick and tasty lunch.
Hope you enjoy them as much as we did!
Like this post? Then Pin in using this image!