As my due date approaches I cannot help but get excited at my new life ahead. Not only will I be a mummy, but after 9 months of discomfort I will finally have my body back to myself and for me that means new outfits, accessories and a chance declutter and start again. You have no idea how sick I am of wearing the same clothes over and over and feeling like a fat unattractive beach ball. So I welcome the prospect of finally feeling good in my body even though it may take awhile and may not be as easy as I hope with a newborn!
As long as I can remember, I have have always kept a little list of ‘ Lovely Things’ to help motivate myself to continue with my goals. It is always nice to save up and treat yourself once in awhile and I find that if your goals are fitness related, which mine will be soon, it is better to reward your efforts with with non food items.
So seen as it is February, the month my life changes and also Valentines Day soon I thought I would share some of my favourite things at the moment.
- Cluse Watches Minuit Rose Rose and Grey watch: I am totally in love with this watch, it is so stylish and it a perfect accessory for spring.
- Pink Coat from Gina Tricot: I am not sure if a lot of you know Gina Tricot but I love this website. They have loads of cute fashionable clothing items for affordable prices and I think this coat is must have this spring.
- FREND Rose/Gold headphones: To be honest I don’t really need headphones but I am in love with all things grey and rose gold at the moment and think they are super stylish!
- Iphone 6S Plus: If you are in need of a new phone, this one is the one! Again with the Rose gold, I think I have a problem lol!
- Philosophy Coconut Frosting Bubble Bath: I love these products, they smell amazing and look great in your bathroom, and so me nothing smells better than coconut skin.
- ZOEVA Rose gold Luxury Make up Brushes: I actually have these already thanks to my amazing husband to be and I love them. They are so soft and pretty that I am actually too scared to use them and dirty them!! I have promised myself to get our new house and bedroom sorted before using them. They have all the essential tools for perfect make up.
- UGG Mini Bailey Boots: Being an Aussie, for me UGGS are a wardrobe essential. With the cold weather in Scotland and, me, about to become a mum, they are the best pair of shoes I could have. They are comfy, warm and stylish and are easy to slip on and off which is important for all pregnant women especially in the third trimester when reaching your feet is a real challenge!
- BabyBliss Hot Rollers: As much as I love fashion and beauty like any other girl, I am also pretty lazy when it comes to styling my hair. Bad Luck for me is that i have wild wavy hair and when it is not styled it is just a mess so hot rollers are extremely appealing. Pop them in your hair and they heat up and give you big bouncy curls in just 15 mins!
- Kora Organics Pamper set: Anyone that follows or knows me should know I am a huge fan of using organic skincare products and one of my favourite brands is Kora Organics by Miranda Kerr. They are all made with natural, organic ingredients and always make my skin feel clean and soft. The down side is that they are not cheap but the extra money is in my opinion worth it when you compare the results I get from using these products compared to average chemical laden ones.
What do you think? How do you reward yourself when you reach a goal? I am always happy to her your thoughts and opinions